Nanoparticles for Thermal Insulation use

Thermal insulation mechanism of nano transparent thermal insulation coating:
The energy of solar radiation is mainly concentrated in the wavelength range of 0.2 ~ 2.5 um. The specific energy distribution is as follows: the uv region of 0.2 ~ 0.4 um accounts for 5% of the total energy.The visible region is 0.4 ~ 0.72 um, accounting for 45% of the total energy.The near-infrared region is 0.72 ~ 2.5 um, accounting for 50% of the total energy.Thus, most of the energy in the solar spectrum is distributed in the visible light and near infrared region, of which the near infrared region accounts for half of the energy.Infrared light does not contribute to the visual effect. If this part of energy is effectively blocked, it can have a good thermal insulation effect without affecting the transparency of the glass.Therefore, it is necessary to prepare a substance that can effectively shield infrared light and also transmit visible light.
Three nanomaterials well used in transparent thermal insulation coatings:
1. Nano ITO
Nano ITO(In2O3-SnO2) has excellent visible light transmittance and infrared barrier properties, and is an ideal transparent thermal insulation material.Indium is a rare metal and a strategic resource, so indium is expensive.Therefore, in the development of transparent thermal insulation ITO coating materials, it is necessary to strengthen the process research to reduce indium usage under the premise of ensuring the effect of transparent thermal insulation, so as to reduce the production cost.

2. Nano Cs0.33 WO3
Cesium tungsten bronze transparent nano thermal insulation coating stands out from many transparent thermal insulation coatings due to its environmentally friendly and high thermal insulation characteristics, with the best thermal insulation performance at present.

3. Nano ATO
Nano ATO antimony doped tin oxide coating is a kind of transparent thermal insulation coating material with good light transmittance and thermal insulation.Nano tin antimony oxide (ATO) is an ideal thermal insulation material with good visible light transmittance and infrared barrier property.The method of adding nano ATO into the coating to make transparent heat-insulation coating can effectively solve the heat-insulation problem of glass. Compared with similar products, it has the advantages of simple process and low cost, and has extremely high application value and broad market prospect.


Send your message to us:

Write your message here and send it to us